A compact version of the advanced polishing machine, our field polishing machine can be transported for on-site fiber optic cable installation and emergency repair use.
- Cycle start button allows the operator to initiate the cycle
- One digital countdown timer ensures precise control and process repeatability. Since platen speed is not programmable and operates at a constant speed, the timer and the force adjuster are the only variables that control the polishing process
- Force adjuster slides mechanically and locks into place. This allows the operator to change the platen force to meet varying specifications of fiber-optic connections
- Requires 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz for operation (FPM-HDA-500 model)
- International model requires 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz (FPM-HDA-600 model)
- CE rated