Domaille’s APM-HDC-5400 is one of today’s most accurate and technologically advanced polishing machines. The Domaille brand machines feature rigid fixture systems that outperform floating fixtures.
Redesigned for ultimate reliability
The APM-HDC-5400 polishing machine combines all the great features of the 5320 with several enhanced customer-driven features. The machine features an increased polishing pressure of up to 24 lbs., AbraSave+ technology, integrated Micro-G controls, a bi-directional polishing platen, an improved overarm handle and locking mechanism, an illuminated arm pushbutton indicating machine status, and a built-in alert horn.
- Polishing pressure capability up to 24 lbs.
- Bi-directional polishing platen capability for increased process flexibility
- Abrasave+ software features for maximization of film life
- Auto-Start on polishing steps allows users to polish with multiple pressures and speeds for a single film which is great for denubbing & roughing epoxy beads
- Improved overarm handle for better ergonomics, reliability, and quality
- Illuminated arm pushbutton displaying machine status by color code
- Enlarged overarm with beveled sides to maintain accuracy while adding cable clearance
- Redesigned overarm latch shaft for reduced friction and improved reliability
- Integrated Micro-G® controls for “zero” pressure polishing to specific lengths
- Built-in alert horn for operator notifications
- PC-based full-color capacitive touch screen programmable interface for defining and storing unlimited processes and for easy-to-use, error-free operation
- USB is used for machine-to-machine process replication and process backup
- Automatic pressure adjustment to account for a varying number of connectors inserted in the polishing fixture
- Operator step-by-step prompts for film, pad type, and lubricant
- Password protection of system configuration, process configuration, and process transfer modules
- Force, speed, and time displays on the touch screen panel for feedback on process step-specific settings
- Programmable pressure and speed ramp for soft starting polishing cycle
- Programmable film change counter
- Programmable maintenance section
- Pneumatically-controlled polishing pressure provides consistent polishing force regardless of ferrule length
- Pivoting overarm provides easy cleaning of fixtures between steps and quick change of fixtures
- Standard 5″ platen with 8″ option provides flexibility in fixture capacity and polishing film size
- Drip tray & splash guard swivels in for quick and easy cleaning of fixtures between steps
- Quick-change fixtures support all industry-standard connector types, both single and multiple fiber (Fixtures sold separately)
- Available in English, German, Mandarin, Polish, & Spanish
International Use and CE Certification
The APM-HDC-5400 satisfies universal power requirements. The machine safely operates within a range of 100-240 VAC and 50/60Hz. A changeable IAC connector is supplied with the machine. Additionally, the APM-HDC-5400 complies with the directives of the European Union and is CE certified.
Are you ready to experience superior productivity? Let's talk.
Get the best optical fiber connector polishing equipment and machinery from a global leader.